- Provide 24-hour long term care and support in a home like setting
- Provide staff support with at least 1 staff for every 2 residents
- Provide training services designed to promote individual growth and independence
- Provide support to families of residents
- Provide opportunity to utilize community resources for leisure and learning
- Daily structured activities
- Living skills training
- Social behavior management
- Self-care skills training
- Communication development
- Assistance with organization, planning and problem-solving
Our affiliation with the Giving Tree Farm provides for an environment for residents to participate in a continuum of Vocational Services ranging from productive day activity to employment.
Additional services are contracted for on an individual basis, and may or may not be provided by CBI Rehabilitation Services, Inc.